Use quizlet to learn key words and phrases for next weeks lesson. Due Tuesday 7th February.
Use this link to practise the vocabulary you need for your lesson on Monday (Miss Grainger’s class) or Friday 3 February (Mrs Gavrilenko’s class). There will be a vocab test and writing task:
If you have not created a memrise account you will need to do that first. Click on this link to take you into memrise,com: http://www.memrise.com/group/135394/
Create an account using:
- a username that will allow me to recognise you
- your school email address
Once you have done this you should be taken to your home page and you will find that you have joined the group and you will have a choice of two courses:
This week’s homework is from the course called les taches ménagères year 10. You need to have learnt at least the first 3 levels for a test on Thursday. Simply click on learn and the learning will launch. You’ll see some vocab and after a few words it will start to ask you to choose the correct meaning or type in the word. You get points for each correct answer.
The other course is for general GCSE revision as it covers all the vocabulary from the AQA HIgher GCSE. Please use it as much as you can to revise vocabulary for the listening and reading exams.
You can check your progress against others in the group and I can (and will) check your progress. You are aiming for at least 30,000 points a week for the moment.
Your homework is based on the poem we’ve been working on – Le Crapaud
You can either:
- Make a comic strip to show the story of the poem, putting the text in speech bubbles. You can choose what animal you want to use as the other character along with the toad. OR
- In pairs, learn the poem off by heart and perform it with props/pictures. You can provide a video recording or perform it for me next lesson.
If you can think of another way to present this poem apart from the above, please come to see me to discuss it.
This will be a key assessed homework for this term so it is important that you do it properly. It is due in on Thursday 26 January.
Crapaud, s’il te plaît, va au marché !
Crapaud, s’il te plaît, allume le feu !
Top set year 9:
- Translation task (given to you in class)
- Write your own new year’s resolutions by adapting the text from task 1 (minimum 50 words)
- Learn vocab for the next unit using Memrise – see instructions below.
- Click here
- Set up an account for Memrise – you MUST:
- use your SCHOOL EMAIL ADDRESS
- select a username that will enable me to know who you are : ie name.surname
- Come back to this blog post and click here (this will take you back to Memrise on the year 9 group
- Select the Studio AQA GCSE French group
- Learn the vocab from Module 3 – La nourriture et les boissons
Here is the link for the vocab from this unit. Please make sure you use your school email address to sign up, and that you use a username that will make it easy for me to identify you.
Here is the link to the vocab for this unit.
Happy vocab learning!